San Diego Mardi Gras Parade & Celebration
Fat Tuesday February 17th. 5pm-Midnight
Gaslamp San Diego Mardi Gras is San Diego’s most beloved nightlife street party. The party that San Diegans know and love will return to 5th Avenue on February 17th, 2015 and will bring back the performers, parade, and spectacle that sets the standard for San Diego nightlife and entertainment. Exciting and enticing stage and street performances with new energetic groups will bring the WOW factor this event like never before
Ultimate Mardi Gras VIP Experience
$80 through Friday, February 6th
$100 through Monday, February 16th
$120 on the day of the event, February 17th
Elevate Your Fat Tuesday Experience with The Ultimate Mardi Gras VIP Package!
- Special VIP Entrance at both festival gates (A) 5th & Broadway or (B) 5th & L Street
- Exclusive access to the open-air VIP Voodoo Lounge on 5th & Island
- Enjoy 2 hosted cocktails + $1 off drinks at the bars inside the VIP Voodoo Lounge
- Quicker access to more restrooms inside the VIP Voodoo Lounge
- Keepsake Mardi Gras Club VIP badge + party passport
- Free admission to the Top Mardi Gras Themed Parties inside Gaslamp’s top nightclubs and bars
- VIP Opening Party at Vin De Syrah
- Parade Viewing Party at The Keating Hotel inside the private Gran Turismo VIP Lounge (Parade starts at 930pm on 5th & E St.)
- VIP Finale Party at Sevilla Nightclub
- 10 Welcome Shots (bartenders’ choice)
- BOGO – Buy One Get One Drink Specials
- Extended Happy Hour on food & drinks at select venues
- $3 off parking at ACE (707 Broadway) with free overnight option
Discounted Play & Stay hotel rate:$189 at Courtyard Marriott Downtown (sold out)
$179 at Wyndham San Diego Bayside (sold out)
- Plus more VIP PERKS!
Presenting Venues Include:
Analog Bar, Area 51 Ultra Lounge, Atomic Gaslamp, Coyote Ugly, Don Chido, Double Deuce, F6ix, Greystone Steakhouse, Lucky Bastard Saloon, Magnolia Tap & Kitchen, McFadden’s San Diego, Osetra, Rockin’ Baja, Sevilla Nightclub, The Keating, Vin De Syrah, Voodoo Lounge and Zymology.
Sponsors of Party Responsibly Include:
Ace Parking, Courtyard Marriott Downtown, Wyndham San Diego Bayfront and Uber.
THE ENTIRE PACKAGE IS VALUED AT OVER $500, BUT YOU ONLY PAY $80 – $120.
Secure yours now as they will SELL OUT!
*Mardi Gras is a 21+ event and that a valid ID is required upon entry
General Admission Tickets
$30 through Friday, February 6th
$35 through Monday, February 16th
$40 on the day of the event, February 17th
Mardi Gras General Admission includes:
- GA entrance into Mardi Gras at 5th and Broadway or 5th and L Street
- 5 stages with over 20 DJs and Performers, the Fat Tuesday Parade, no cover (some restrictions apply) drink and food special at over 20 Gaslamp venues restaurants. There is no in and out privileges to Mardi Gras.
VIP Pedicab has been helping Downtown San Diego travel safely and party responsibly for over 10 years. Use their services on Fat Tuesday to make sure your Mardi Gras experience is fun and safe.
Download the FlyWheel app to make sure you get home safely on Fat Tuesday. They will be offering free rides home on Fat Tuesday until 3 AM in the City of San Diego. They also will be on-site at 5th & F so make sure to stop by for some free goodies!